Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HOW TO EARN FROM FOREX...

We offer you a full explanation and strategies in achieving the best result in forex trading.We’ll like all potential private investors to study all aspects of the activity, learn and understand the details. This e-book is as a result of serious research work, the result of symbiosis the theory of practice with picture/diagram illustrations for easy learning.
With this Starter kit you don’t need anyone to teach you, all you need is a simple guide from me.This is what you get when you get my FOREX-STARTER KIT package:
1. Introduction to Forex
2. How to trade
3. How to earn $500 daily
4. How to work just 20-40 minutes daily.
5. A free trading account (demo account)
6. A free forex account
7. How to collect your money here in Nigeria
8. 24 hours customer care support.
This STARTER KIT provides you with real life trade being made right before your very eyes. This is powerful as it leads you on successful techniques.I'm deadly serious when I tell you that these materials are an absolute must for anyone who is into Forex Trading!Special offerTrade like the professionals.
Use the latest software /robot, professional use this latest software we tell you the currency pair you will trade on and indicate when to buy and sell. This system can trade and gives you an automatic minimum of 120 pips each time you trade. It automatically trade for you at a spike of a news event with this robot.
1. You trade with confidence
2. You don’t need to be a professional trader
3. You’ll only need to learn how to install the robot to your account, and that can be learnt in a matter of minutes, say like 5 minutes.
4. How much does this robot cost me?
It has actually cost hundred of thousands to get this robot done. But I won't be charging you that much, instead I will give you for free I am crazy you may say.How could I have giving out, what actually cost me hundred of thousands to you for free? But I am not crazy.
I am in my right senses. How to get this robot & software for free. You get it free when you order for my STARTER KIT manual at a very low price.
May ridiculous fee for this whole package is #8,000 with free robot for the first 10 people that first order for this package will receive free new indicator. After which the price will go back to #15,000.
To order pay to any GTBANK
Account Name: Kenneth Nathaniel
Account N0. 322-333-0971-590
After payment notify us by mail.
Send your order details to kenflash@yahoo.com. Or call Mr. Kenneth on 08057168339

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home